Would you like to submit a guest post to the blog?
We would love to include your post as part of our blog!
If you are considering contributing your own article to this blog, there are only a few requirements that you need to consider in compiling your own article, being:
- You must be an advisor to families with an FEA accreditation or another designation that provides readers of the blog confidence that your contribution to the blog is written from the viewpoint of a trusted advisor;
- The blog is set up to be informational rather than promotional. You can confirm to others your name and designation (i.e. Reid Schmidt, Lawyer, FEA) and you can request that a link be established to your own website but please don’t write a post that simply promotes your own services as an advisor;
- Your post will be shared (hopefully thousands of times). If you are looking to initiate any claim of copyright about your post, please don’t submit your post to this blog. While the team that supports this blog retains the right to post or not post your contribution to the blog, the team hereby disclaims any and all liability associated with any copyright infringement (or any other legal claim) that you may want to initiate against the team or any other person who may use your contribution, in whole or in part, for their own purposes with or without appropriate credit being provided to you;
- Please keep your posts to a manageable length in order to engage readers. Consider restricting your post to a smaller issue;
- The YourFamilyBusiness.ca team reserves the right to not upload your post to the blog. If your post is not posted, your post will be returned to you and all electronic copies that may be accessible to the team will be deleted.
Thanks for considering becoming a contributor to the YourFamilyBusiness.ca blog and adhering to the above rules. If you have any further questions before becoming a contributor, please feel free to email the team at email@example.com
If you are ready to submit your guest post here’s how!
Send your post idea to firstname.lastname@example.org and if it is approved you will be set up as a guest author where you can submit your post through the dashboard.
We look forward to reading your posts!